Guardiola reveals the secrets of departure from Barcelona




Controversial Confessions of parts of the new book for current Bayern Munich and former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola, among other things revealed by coach Catalans, where he explained the real reason behind his departure to Barcelona, and admitted that the return leg against Real Madrid in the Champions League last season, is the worst in the his coaching career. 

Through part of the new book to coach Bayern under the name "Her Pep," which was written by journalist Catalans Marty Berarno, stating the reasons for leaving Guardiola of Barcelona: "It is not true that I have asked for the rebuilding of the team, what is the benefit of doing so."

He added: I left Barcelona because I was quite tired, and announced it to the president in October 2011 and there was no change in opinion after that, I did not ask for the rebuilding of the team because it would not be logical when I decided to leave. "

Catalans Coach launched controversial remarks referring to the presence of "parties" within the club, in reference to his problems with the administration, which was headed by Sandro Rosell "in Barcelona there are only two options: to be the governor, the first is not, contrary to my desire forced me to choose a party of parties." . 

In the latter he admitted to make a mistake in the return leg of the semi-finals of the Champions League against Real Madrid, which lost last season in which the outcome of the Bavarians 0-4: "The worst thing I did in my career was in the return leg against Real Madrid."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share