Ribery: my stay at "the family home" with Guardiola makes me happy even if I do not win the Ballon d'Or!



Franck Ribery Confirmed, Bayern Munich star and candidate for the award for best player in the world in 2013, that Bayern will be the last leg in the European stadiums after 4 years at the time of the end of his contract with the team, and time could be considering a move to play outside of Europe, and perhaps in the state like Arab Emirates .
the Bavarian star, in response to a question, during his participation at the Dubai International Sports Conference today, "I live now great times with Bayern, and I think it will be difficult to play for any other team in Europe after the end of my contract with it, after I spent with it nearly 7 years in its ranks, and I will be 34 years old at the time, so I'll be happy to play in a new country, America or the Arab countries such as the UAE. "
the French star big Did not hide delighted brilliance and success experienced by Bayern Munich in the last period, and the successes achieved by both last year with the German Jupp Heynckes, or currently with the Spanish Pep Guardiola, said: I  live in wonderful times .. and this season, I enjoy more with Guardiola, I think that "Bayern" is the strongest team in the world .. it serves as the "family and the Big House" for all of us.
Ribery said that the issue of whether or not to win the title of best player in the world and that he competes with Ronaldo and Messi, it will not change anything, he lives the best live football of his time now, and enjoys what he does.
He said : I was happy with my existence with the duo Ronaldo and Messi .. Among the candidates for the award for best player in the world .. I have lived most wonderful days of my life career this year .. Whatever happens - a reference to the absence of winning the title - it would be happy .
He added: Bayern shine reflects the evolution of German football as a whole , there are many distinct difference .. We have had all the titles last season , but this does not preclude that we compete with strong teams at the local level .. The mystery of our superiority that we enjoy playing for a big club historically carries a legacy in the world of football , and we have succeeded in maintaining the excellence and brilliance over the past three years .. I think that they are the most beautiful years of my life in the stadiums .
On the comparison between Heynckes former coach, and current coach Guardiola, Ribery said: We have had all the titles available with Heynckes, however Guardiola, we have made so far for the two titles, and frankly, is closer to the players .. We enjoy it because he is with us.
Bayern Munich star admitted, he was more fortunate to play next to one of the best players in the world, a compatriot Zinedine Zidane, captain of France and the former Real Madrid, which Ribery described as "excellent leader" and a wonderful personality .. And very humble, and he said: I was lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share