Guardiola: This season is the most difficult for me at all




Coach of Bayern Munich Pep Guardiola Said that the year in which he led the Bavarian team is the hardest to him in his coaching career, after winning the German Cup at the expense of Borussia Dortmund.
Guardiola said at a press conference after the match, "It was the hardest year of my career as a coach."
He explained, "in the first place, my level of German language is not good enough to convince the players as I want it."
He added, "I took the responsibility of training the team had won everything, led by the dear Jupp Heynckes. Every coach has own style, and it is natural that the coach wants to change things., But I know that the players are asking for too much reason to change the method after win everything."
He stressed, "I have learned a lot this year. Think I now coach a little bit better, just a little bit."
"I've had a good season, and I am satisfied, although there are some aspects that we must improve, and we're talking about with the club."
"Until the moment that we resolved the Bundesliga (before ten rounds from the end of the tournament), we have things well. It's unbelievable until that moment did not lose only four points from two draws. Then retreat level, and must analyze it."
He touched as well as to go out of the Champions League at the hands of Real Madrid in the semi-finals, and criticism of the German team, especially after the loss forth in Munich four goals without reply.
"We deserve the criticism before the second game I did things not feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share