Guardiola: Germans admire Real Madrid Playing way.. but!




Bayern coach come out to respond to the criticism he has received in recent times about his game.
There is still considerable controversy in Germany because of the play style of Bayern Munich, under the leadership of coach Pep Guardiola .. Catalan coach received many criticisms because of the exaggerated acquisition of the ball in front of Real Madrid in the first leg semi-finals of the Champions League.
Guardiola said Friday in a news conference: "Here in Germany admire so much a play way of Real Madrid .. but Bayern contracted with me!".
He continued: "I know that there are great admiration of counterattacks manner adopted by Dortmund and Real Madrid .. but my philosophy depends on the quality of the players that have to adapt to them, I know I'm doing something counter in Germany."
And on the second leg, Catalan coach responded: "We cannot forecast to Real Madrid in 90 minutes will not create any chance .. you should think about how to create the largest number of opportunities and whatever happens Tuesday I'll be proud of my players and I love the courage that we have proved in Madrid, we had the largest number of opportunities. "
He added: "We have achieved the title of Bundesliga in March .. and I do not think that we are very bad, I'm here to work and not to read analysis about my work."
In the latter he referred to the bad level of which Ribery showed in recent weeks, saying: "Surely it is my fault that Ribery is not playing well ..  last year  the player was of world class and now .. it is not because of the coach."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share