Vilanova: Guardiola Is Wrong and his Attitude Struck Me Surprised

Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova on Tuesday Said, he felt surprised at what his predecessor, Josep Guardiola, about the trading of Catalan club with  Tito disease in order to inflict damage.

During a press conference held after the first training session conducted by Barcelona in preparation for the new football season, Vilanova said: "You know I have always tried to avoid talking about personal aspects and focus only on football but I have heard what Pep and I think he was wrong."
He added: "I do not think that anyone in the Board of Directors FC Barcelona used me in order to attack Guardiola, but they gave me all possible assistance."
He acknowledged that he had met with Guardiola on a brief visit to New York, and then Vilanova resided in the American city two months to undergo treatment for cancer but had never met his predecessor during that period.
Villanova also pointed out that Guardiola is preferred not to meet him, "is my friend and I need him  ... if I was in his place to have acted differently  ... I am who were lonely and I spent the bad times and I were in need of help."
Vilanova said he knows Guardiola 28 years ago "as we line together immortal page in the history of Barca. Guardiola is my friend."
Vilanova denied the possibility to receive Guardiola comments on the friendly meeting that will gather next week between Barcelona and Bayern Munich which is currently coached by Guardiola.
In this regard, according to Barcelona coach: "It's a match in preparation for the Season's New. Bayern level as good as it played more games, but we reduced 11 players will not be easy on us but we will try to play the best shape possible. Would not be a match of a special character”.
Guardiola had said last week during a press conference on the sidelines of a training camp for his new club Bayern Munich in Italy that the Barcelona administration did not leave him during his stay in New York.
Guardiola expressed his displeasure for the Catalan club president Sandro Rosell criticizing for not visiting Vilanova in New York during the treatment period, indicating that the Barcelona disease Tito used as a weapon to attack him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share